Broken Rice is a different grade of rice which is broken in the milling process & during transportation. Machines are been used to separate the broken grains from the whole grains technically broken rice have lower fiber and nutrient content but have more or less same energy content. Broken rice are generally been used in many industry such as ready to eat foods, Cosmetics & Textiles uses broken rice as an ingredient. & very small broken rice is called ‘brewers’ rice’, as use by brewers. 100% Broken rice are preferred by Low Income Consumers and it is consumed as part of local cuisine in Africa and South East Asia. We are currently exporting 100% Broken rice to Madagascar, Benin, Togo, Mauritania, Gambia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Conarky, Gambia, Niger, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Congo, Somalia, Ethiopia and many more different countries in Africa.
Technical Specifications 100% Raw Broken Rice (Sortex)
|Broken RICE||Grade: Sortex Cleaned|
|Foreign particle||2% max|
|Yellow Kernel||2% max|
|Chalky Grain||6% max.|
Packing: Well packed In 20 kg / 50kg PP Woven sacks/ Non Woven Bags 24/MT in 20ft container
INCOTERM: Transaction is done both on FOB, India as well as on CNF basis.
- Letter of Credit : 100% Confirmed LC at Sight.
- Advance By T/T
- Performance Guarantee Bond: We provide 2% PGB after contract signed favouring the Buyer to enable him to open the LC. The LC to activate the PGB.
- CAD terms: We do CAD to our known long term buyer only, after verifying their past performance with us. Documents will be exchanged Bank to Bank. For new customer please don’t ask for CAD payment term.
List of Documents to be supplied with:
1) Commercial Invoice & Packing List (attested by the FIEO/ local chamber of commerce)
2) B/L (1 original + 3 NNP)
3) GSP/ FORM A
4) Insurance copy
5) Certificate of Analysis, Quality & Weight Certificate
6) Phytosenatory certificate by Govt. of India, Dept. Of Agriculture
7) Fumigation Certificate
***Optional Certificates on Buyers request(Costs Extra)