Farmers, Agents & Rice Mills.
- Farmers : The person growing the crops of paddy is called as Farmer.
- Agents : The Intermediary between the Company and the Farmers who is responsible for the negotiations and finalization of the Sale of Rice to the Rice Mills is called as Agents.
- Rice Mills : These Factory buys rice and are responsible for further process milling/packing/Quality control.
- Farmers bring their Paddy to Agents in the local nearest Market.
- Agents arranges Auction.
- Rice Mills participates in Auction and Buying.