We are the leading Rice exporters from India. Parboiled rice is white rice that has been pre-cooked before being packaged. Firstly the rice is boiled in the husk then steaming & then dried, these process boost the nutrition value and change the outer texture of the rice. Around 40 to 50% production of the world is parboiled. Parboiled rice carries 80% of the nutrition of brown rice. This process of parboiling cause the starch in rice to become gelatinized. As a result parboiled rice is beneficial to gut health in humans. Parboiled rice cooks faster than brown rice and has a nice texture that is not as starchy as white rice.
|PARBOILED RICE||Grade: IR 36/ IR 64|
|Average Length||5.8 – 6mm|
|Damaged/ Discolored Grain||2% max.|
Packing: Well packed In 20 kg / 50kg PP Woven sacks/ Non Woven Bags 24/MT in 20ft container
INCOTERM: Transaction is done both on FOB, India as well as on CNF basis.
Payment Term :
- Letter of Credit : 100% Confirmed LC at Sight .
- Advance By T/T
- Performance Guarantee Bond: We provide 2% PGB after contract signed favouring the Buyer to enable him to open the LC. The LC to activate the PGB.
- CAD terms: We do CAD for known our long term buyer only, after verifying their past performance with us. Documents will be exchanged Bank to Bank. For new customer please don’t ask for CAD payment term.
List of Documents to be supplied with:
1) Commercial Invoice & Packing List (attested by the FIEO/ local chamber of commerce)
2) B/L (1 original + 3 NNP)
3) GSP/ FORM A
4) Insurance copy
5) Certificate of Analysis, Quality & Weight Certificate
6) Phytosenatory certificate by Govt. of India Body
7) Fumigation Certificate
*Optional Certificates on Buyers request (Costs Extra)